Monday, March 05, 2007

weather and window shopping

I'm not sure we even had winter here in California. It usually rains a whole lot more from December to now. We've had cold spells but not much rain and I must say I feel a little gypped. As far as the kids go, it's hard being rained in during the day, but I love the excuse to lay low and do projects around the house.

So this morning as I walked for an hour in 60 DEGREE weather at 9 AM I hope that Old Man Winter will indeed finish what he started and bring us some more rain. I'm not ready for shorts weather. ....................then again, I'm never ready for shorts weather.

Speaking of shorts- I've decided I'm going to wear a lot of skirts this summer. I've found an unfortunately recurring hobby I call web window shopping. I found so many cute skirts one day. This one and this one and this one and this one are so cute. I'm into toadstools lately- in a creative way. Not sure why because I hate eating mushrooms, all kinds. And then there's this site that I would buy one of each if I had the funds to do so. So cute!

This is for you babe
. My neck-crackin' husband would love this. Maybe a pillow case is in his future.

No comments: