Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Fun Quiz

Here's a fun quiz. If you are reading this consider yourself next in line to complete it! :)

1. Do you like bleu cheese?

Interesting. I adopted my Dad's habit as a kid of sneaking little bits of bleu cheese from the wax cube it came in. Half of my family is dairy-free, so I don't buy it or eat it but once or twice a year.

2. Have you ever smoked?
Nope. Gross.

3. Do you own a gun?

No, but one day I will.

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite?

None. Nasty aftertaste.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?

You can have 'em.

7. Favorite Christmas movie?

Lamb of God

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
water or orange juice

9. Can you do push ups?

If you count the girl ones.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?

The only one I never take off- my wedding ring!

11. Favorite hobby?

Photography

12. Do you have A. D. D.?
Hang on, I gotta go finish the dishes.

13. Do you wear glasses/contacts?

Both.

14. Middle name?
My maiden name

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:

1).I wonder when Dave is going to be home.

2). I need to go practice the piano for Sunday.

3). The kids are really playing good together right now, hence me on the computer.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:

Water, Peppermint Tea, and Rice Milk

17. Current worry?

Playing the piano on Sunday, those Easter songs are complicated.


18. Current hate right now?
Politicians

19. Favorite place to be?
at home at night.

20. How did you bring in the new year?

Playing games at my brother's house with my side of the family while the kids slept through Kung Fu Panda.

21. Where would you like to go?

On a European vacation.

22. Name three people who will complete this:
Hopefully everyone who reads it! ;)

23. Do you own slippers?
Yes, but I prefer fuzzy socks.

24. What color shirt are you wearing?

Red


25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?

No way, those suckers don't breath. Give me brushed Egyptian Cotton!


26. Can you whistle?

Average

27. Where are you now?
Wrestling a wiggly baby who insists on being on my lap in the living room.

28. Would you be a pirate?

No. *eye roll*

29. What songs do you sing in the shower?

Whatever pops in my head.

30. Your Favorite Girls’ Name?

Jessie and Sydney (love you girls!)

31. Your Favorite Boy’s Name?

Besides my boys, Toby and Logan, I like Mason (and no I'm not having another)

really an unfair question since I have more than one of each.....

32. What is in your pocket right now?
My yoga pants don't have pockets in them.

33. Last thing that made you laugh?

Sydney dancing

34. What vehicle do you drive?
Honda Odyssey with roof racks (that last part is essential for Dave)

35. Worst injury you've ever had?

The motorcycle I was riding with a friend fell on me and burned my leg. I was laid up for the rest of the summer.

36. Do you love where you live?

I love the area and friends we have where we live. I don't love our 2 Bd. apartment. I pretend it's bigger a lot.


37. How many TVs do you have in your house?

Two. One big one in the living room and one little one with a VCR that we just acquired from a friend. It currently sits in the kids room which is a bad idea.

No comments: