Saturday, February 24, 2007

I got 8 hours of sleep last night. Feels so good! Now if I could only pull myself away from projects before midnight every night that would happen more often.

The power went out a few nights ago at 10:45 PM. Dave and I were in our usual spots unwinding- him curled up on the couch next to me sitting at the computer surfing blogs and whatever my mind wandered to. All of the sudden the computer tower clicked off and............ darkness. So what if we missed the tv show we were watching. Plan B was better. Candlelit shower (before the tenants used all the hot water, selfish, I know), quiet time with Dave, and then the candles moved to our bedroom. It's probably a good thing we are usually separated by a few feet each night with all those electrical things to keep our attention. Otherwise, we might have even more kids that we do right now. ;) (In our case, even with birth control, it's the law of averages baby!)

No comments: