Thursday, October 05, 2006

new level of multi-tasking.....

It was 8:28 AM and J's school bell rings at 8:30. The boys and I were going to walk the lake after we dropped J off so I was planning on being gone for awhile. As I passed the laundry room I remembered I had 2 loads in the dryers. I ran back for the laundry basket and loaded kids and laundry in the car.

Fast forward to a red light on Auto Mall. We're waiting at the light, listening to some tunes, and before I realize it, I'm folding laundry in the overflowing basket sitting next to me on the passenger side. I really need to slow down sometimes.

Check out my sweet chillies and the huge pile of laundry looming over them.
The best part of folding laundry? Chillin' with my little guys and watching a Disney flick. They are totally zoned out in this pic munchin' popcorn while I fold clothes.
I usually don't mind doing laundry. I mind a lot more lately. It seems to have multiplied 2 times in the last few months. It's probably due to the fact that I have 2 growing, messy boys and it's starting to rain and get muddy. *sigh* I forgot about soccer on Saturdays too. hope it doesn't rain Friday/Saturday morning.

No comments: