Wednesday, October 04, 2006

happy birthday to me & Breven & Tori & Jen

The first week in October has become birthday central as our family grows. My birthday was Sunday. yeah. one year closer to 30. ug. My nephew Breven's b-day was Monday.

Hapy Birthday to Breven!


And my sis-in-law Tori's b-day was yesterday.
Happy Birthday Tori! The big 18! Yikes.


AND my friend Jen's b-day is this Friday.

Here's all of the girls (Tori, Jen, Gayle and me) at our quadruple b-day party at Gram's last Sunday. The night was all about the food- requested by the birthday girls! We had as much dessert as dinner and it was delicious! Dinner was salmon, roasted beef, fresh-cooked veggies, Aunt Lita's awesome salad with Balsamic vinegar dressing and feta cheese, baked potatoes, & french bread. Brownies, strawberry angel food cake, carrot cake and Death by Chocolate rounded out the birthday goodies. Such a fun night.

No comments: