Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sydney was worried about her first dentist visit when I sprung it on the kids that they all had cleaning appointments today.

As soon as we sat in the waiting room Syd turned into a nervous question box.  She asked me numerous times, "Who's going to clean my teeth? Is it going to be a lady because I LIKE ladies?  Why am I getting a check-up?!!!"

Every employee that passed by the front desk got Sydney's eye of disapproval as she waited to see if they were going to be the one to call her back to the chairs.  I asked her if she wanted me to walk back and sit next to her to which she grabbed my hand and said, "Yes!"  When the time came for her to go, she jumped up and didn't look back.  "Do you want me to come with you Syd?," I called after her.  She didn't answer and started talking to the Doc, the lady Doc.  It was smooth sailing from that point on.

No comments: