Thursday, September 03, 2009

Logan and I were eating a snack at the table when a fly landed on his head. He said, "Mom, there's a fly on my head. Smack it!" The fly was too quick and I missed. Logan giggled to himself like the fly was playing tag or something. Had to be there.

Shortly after dinner, Dad asked several times: "Logan! Pick up your clothes!"
Logan: " I can't! I'm digesting!"

The kids were playing in the hose while I watered the grass on a hot day. After a raucous game of "London Bridge," Jessie exclaims, "Mom, this is how you play with your kids!"


1 comment:

Cassie said...

Here's where our kiddie differ: my kids would have told me about the fly on my head, but then tried to smack it themselves...over & over & over again. At least Logan was kind enough to let you get it yourself!