Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cue music

*Duh, duh, duh* another one bites the dust *Buh, duh, duh, duh* and another one falls..............

I was singing that in my head at exactly 4:27 AM this morning as I cleaned vomit up from Toby's bed. Apparently, this nasty stomach virus only likes to visit us on the weekend. Last weekend it was Coop and now the other kids have fallen victim one by one. I feel it surrounding me on all sides. My hands are raw from washing and the smell of bleach is permanently stuck in my nose. It could be worse though. We are laying low today and praying that Syd, Dave and I don't get it.

I hope everyone else stays healthy. This stuff is nasty.

3 comments:

The Dailey's said...

Oh I am so sorry! That stuff is nasty, we had it last year and had to have carpet cleaners come out after my kids had it in the middle of the night and all missed the toilet! Poor thing, hope you don't get it too:) Take care.

The Dailey's said...

Quick question, what kind of camera do you have? Your pictures are so amazing! I am in need of a new one so I need some input, any comments? E-mail me at daileyz@aol.com when you have a moment, thanks, andrea

Cassie said...

Hope you guys are feeling better. Wish Tobi a belated happy birthday for us. Love that first pic of him on your blog about his birthday...it's just him!! (Oh, and by the way...Rylen picked up on some of the funniest things while you guys were visiting. The inflection in his voice when he says certain words or phrases totally reminds me of Toby! Too funny!)