Sunday, October 08, 2006

where the heck did my phone go??


I lost my cell phone 2 weeks ago. I never misplace my phone. I thought for sure it got stowed away somewhere in the house by Coop or it dropped in the car or something. I was so busy at home the last 2 weeks that I didn't really miss it- until a few days ago. I was out running errands and missed having a phone at my fingertips.

It has also confirmed that I am a photo freak. It didn't dawn on me at first that I had a camera phone and there were some pics on it that I didn't want to lose. All the sudden I really wanted to find my phone! Phooey. I still haven't let go of my phone. We don't have the extra $$ to buy a new one either. The real kicker is my phone worked well. Dave has the same phone and his sucks. It should have been his phone that got lost.

No comments: