Friday, August 18, 2006

5 going on 15!

Hubby and I are unwinding in the living room while Jess is taking a shower. We can hear her playing, laughing and singing a variety of songs from Wonder Pets to her own creations. I figured she was doing the usual stacking cups of water and lathering up. Daddy goes in to check on her and I hear him say, "blah, blah, blah, with the RAZOR?"

Great. The girl has got a hold of the razor? She's only five. I can understand her desire though. The sweet thing probably has more hair on her body than her 16-month-old brother has on his entire head. Jess was sitting in the tub merrily shaving all the hair off her arms and legs. I just hope it doesn't grow back much darker.

After a quick talk about how we don't shave our legs until about 12 years old, Jess finished her bedtime routine. "Come on silky smooth," Daddy says. "It's time for bed."

Laser hair removal is definately in Ms. Jess' future. Hopefully, it will be a lot cheaper then.

No comments: