Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Logan is our resident comedian in the family. This kid cracks me up. Jessie has had a weird dry cough recently and got to have cough drops when we went out. Logan being our sweets freak has coveted those cough drops since he smelled one on Jessie's breath.

Tonight at bath time Logan is lathering up in the shower while I wait for him in front of the curtain and he starts fake coughing. He knew I was on my way out to whip up a batch of cookies before bed-love summer!


L: "Mom, I need a cough drop. *cough, cough*"

M: "No you don't silly. You're not sick."

L: "YES! I'm sick, *cough*cough* I need a cough drop!"

M: "Well, sick boys don't get cookies."

L: "Mommy, I'm half-sick!"

Smart kid- or so he thinks. The sick half would get a cough drop and the well half would get a cookie. That is a win-win isn't it! Didn't work but I sure laughed.

No comments: