Saturday, March 24, 2007

post-pregnancy

I have been determined to lose a ton of weight lately. I have also been super self conscious of my not-so-flat stomach after 3 kids. It's been an adjustment from my former figure which included a fantastically flat stomach. SO when I found this site, The Shape of a Mother, I suddenly realized I should take it in stride. Sure, I've got average-looking stretch marks and a little extra skin around my naval, but A) I look a lot better than most of those pictures and B) it is worth it when I think back to all 3 amazing birthing experiences and the precious kids I have from them. My stomach is shrinking slowly in my quest to take up less space and I've decided not to obsess about it anymore. My body is what it is and I'll keep trying to improve it without panic. that's that.

....................and I'm still open to having another one?!

No comments: