Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Choir

I love listening to chamber choirs sing Christmas music. My idea of a perfect day in the month of December is spending it at home crafting, baking, playing, reading, etc. with my family while Christmas music plays softly in the background. I don't have near enough of my own Christmas music so I turned to the internet and Youtube to find some favorites. I came across video of the Children's Choir I used to sing with singing some of my favorite, lesser-known songs. Every year the choir performs in the huge Cathedral of the Madeleine in Salt Lake City. If I lived in Utah this would be a yearly tradition and I would probably coerce my kids into auditioning for the choir because it was one of the best experiences of my young life. Enjoy!





P.S. My Utah family- if you can get your hands on one of their Christmas CD's for me I will reimburse you plus postage and finder's fees! ;)

3 comments:

Crack-a-lackin! said...

Ugh. You better update this blog. Its old...and it its starting to smell funny. And that thing in the corner...its growing something....

Camille said...

Yeah okay, -Lackin, it's called mold, and it won't go away until I can clean up the mess at home and work first. Why don't YOU come write a few posts for me.........huh?

Crack-a-lackin! said...

Just Give me access...I'll blog. I'll blog all over.