Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Vicious play

I was ironing shirts today and overheard the following between TJ and Coop as they were playing with their jungle.

Toby: "Here baby, I saved you the eyeballs and the intestines. I took off the feet cause there's yucky toenails on there."

Coop: "Mmmm, thanks I LOVE the eyeballs! *slurp* Yum, yum this is so delicious."A little later.......

Coop: "We're going to throw you out and get a new Dad from California. He's going to come on an airplane."

Toby: "No, we're not going to get a new Dad, we're going to eat him 'cause he was trying to eat Tails and the bad human."

From what I could glean from the rest, I think they were playing spiders in the jungle.
At least, I hope so.

Suspicion confirmed......
Toby: "Okay baby, say brother. Bruh-th-er." (Can you tell we are learning to read?)

Coop: "bruh-ther." (in best baby voice)

Toby: "Mom! (me) killer spider learned how to say brother!............Room service!"

Not sure what happened next. Hopefully brother didn't get eaten. They crack me up.

No comments: