Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween's over!!

I have to say I am relieved. Halloween was too stressful this year. I had fun making a few costumes but since it was the last week (even hours) before the parties it was a little too much. I proved once again that I do work best under pressure.

Here's my costume repertiore this year. A goth-style vampire cloak for Tom, J's Wonder Woman costume, TJ's batman cape (easy) and part of my Phoenix costume. Mine was whipped together ON Halloween day so it's not what I envisioned but at least I attempted to dress up. Poor J tried so hard to keep in good spirits even though she didn't feel well at all. She missed all the fun at school Halloween day and barely made it through the party to trick-or-treat a little. Her face in this picture says it all.


A huge thanks to my family who came to the church and helped me set up the night before for our church party. It was fun having family night at the church with pizza, goodies, and decorating.

No comments: